Accomplished Washington Defense Attorney Protects Clients’ Rights
Seattle criminal defense and immigration lawyer provides impassioned advocacy
The outcome of a criminal defense or immigration matter can change the course of your life. In these situations, nothing is more important than finding a lawyer with a successful track record and a proven commitment to protecting the rights of individuals. Thorley Defense Law offers this type of dedicated representation to clients in Washington State and elsewhere. From my office in Seattle, I assist clients by relying on the experience gained from high-level practice within the state as well as in the United Kingdom. Whether you have been accused of criminal misconduct, are looking to build a new life in the United States or are seeking compensation for an injury you’ve suffered, I’ll work tirelessly to help you achieve a favorable outcome.
Experienced practitioner helps individuals tackle legal challenges
In the greater Seattle community and other locations where I’ve practiced, professional colleagues and former clients have recommended me because of my:
- Aggressive advocacy — At each stage of my career, I’ve fought for justice. I continue that fight every day on behalf of the people I represent in my own practice. Whether you’re facing a criminal charge or an immigration proceeding, I will help even the odds when it seems as though the system is stacked against you.
- Responsive service — No one should ever feel alone in their legal battle. You can text or call me at any time, including nights, weekends and holidays. Whatever questions or concerns you have, I will counsel you in a calm, clear manner.
- Caring counsel — My advice and advocacy always take into account the emotional stress associated with legal challenges. I truly care about my clients and treat each case with the personal attention it deserves.
During a free initial consultation, I’ll give you an informed overview of your situation so that you can tackle your challenge head on.
Knowledgeable lawyer assists with injury, DUI and juvenile law cases
My firm represents clients in the Seattle area and beyond in various legal practice areas, including:
- Criminal defense — Having trained in one of London’s leading criminal defense firms, I have extensive experience litigating cases involving serious allegations. When warranted, my firm works with top private investigators to give clients the best chance at dismissal or acquittal.
- Drunk driving charges — One drunk driving conviction can lead to the loss of your license, fines and even incarceration. Regardless of what your blood alcohol reading indicates, my firm will search for problems in the arrest and testing processes.
- Juvenile law — With three years of work specifically in this field, I have a deep understanding of juvenile law issues, including the impact of antisocial behavior disorders on these alleged offenses.
- Immigration — As an immigrant myself, I can relate to the struggles of people who want to pursue their dreams in the United States. This background gives me a special insight when handling immigration matters.
- Personal injury — If you’ve been hurt because someone else was careless or intentionally abusive, my firm will initiate a personal injury action to pursue compensation for lost wages, medical costs and other available damages.
When you need assistance in one of these areas, you can rely on my firm for tenacious advocacy, wise counsel and affordable fees.
Contact a trustworthy Washington defense attorney to schedule a free initial consultation
Thorley Defense Law represents clients from Washington as well as other locations in the United States. I handle cases in several practice areas, including criminal defense, immigration law and personal injury. Call me at 206-239-8755 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation. My firm has office in Seattle. Se habla español.